Are your dreams mostly pleasant or negative?

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
lia78

Are your dreams mostly pleasant or negative?

Postby lia78 » 30 Aug 2018 20:30

Hi everyone, I recently red that most of the people have bad, negative type of dreams, and wonder if its true. What would you say, are your dreams mostly pleasant, or are you mostly happy to wake up?
www.astromagicstar.com

Solaris_142

Re: Are your dreams mostly pleasant or negative?

Postby Solaris_142 » 31 Aug 2018 05:11

lia78 wrote:Hi everyone, I recently red that most of the people have bad, negative type of dreams, and wonder if its true. What would you say, are your dreams mostly pleasant, or are you mostly happy to wake up?

Well I guess if I thought dreams were unpleasant I wouldn't love dreaming so much... :) It's probably safe to say that the majority of people on a dreaming forum enjoy dreaming that's why they are here.

I guess it depends on the dreamers perspective if it's bad or negatiive. Everyone is different. It's true that there can be a lot of drama, conflict, danger, and action in dreams. That doesn't necessarily mean negative. At least not to me. I call it adventure. :) I love the intensity of dreams. And over all atmosphere. Even the scary stuff is fun to me. Even if I might not be lucid in it and scared shitless at the time lol. I still wake up and go wholly crap that was intense and love it. Just the way a dream feels to be in is awesome even when not lucid. Even a seemingly mundane dream can have an intense quality to it. And the scenery in dreams can be second to none. I've seen such beautiful places in dreams that nothing on this earth could come close to touching.

The only kind of dreams I'd say are unpleasnt are the ones where something bad happens to someone I love. Or my dog. I had one recently where my dog was eaten by a bear and she was just gone. I can say I was quite relieved to wake up and realize that it was not real. And I had to look to reasure myself that she was still here beside me. I remember one awful dream where she ran out into the street and in front of a car and got crushed. And I scooped up her crushed body and just sat there in the street holding her and balling unitl I woke up. yeah, that's the kind of dream I can do without. But anything elese is pretty much just awesome.
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”