Funny dreams

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Mirach

Funny dreams

Postby Mirach » 08 Sep 2018 20:45

Hello everybody!
I am curious did you have some funny dream that made you laught?

Once I have dreamed that me and one nerdy-looking guy were chasing a vampire among the beach! It was hard to catch him and we didn't success but- we stole his cloak. Then the vampire said: "Nah, never mind, I will order the new one!" He puted the sunglasses then and lied on some beach chair! :lol: We puted the cloak on a table and explored it, we were scientists. We saw a label and something written on it. It said "made in Romania" lol! It also had a tiny picture of the sun crossed out. That means that you must not put the cloak on the sun or it will evaporate because, well, you know it is a vamire's cloak... :lol:

Solaris_142

Re: Funny dreams

Postby Solaris_142 » 09 Sep 2018 01:46

Mirach wrote:Hello everybody!

Once I have dreamed that me and one nerdy-looking guy were chasing a vampire among the beach! It was hard to catch him and we didn't success but- we stole his cloak. Then the vampire said: "Nah, never mind, I will order the new one!" He puted the sunglasses then and lied on some beach chair! :lol: We puted the cloak on a table and explored it, we were scientists. We saw a label and something written on it. It said "made in Romania" lol! It also had a tiny picture of the sun crossed out. That means that you must not put the cloak on the sun or it will evaporate because, well, you know it is a vamire's cloak... :lol:

Funny how the vampire kicked back in the beach chair letting you guys examine the cloak. Not caring you took it and just planning to order a new cloak. I wonder where vampires order cloaks from lol. Must have been hot for him in the beach sun without his cloak for protection! :D

Oh, I'm thinking of one where I got lucid while having a work dream and everyone there realized it was dream too and everyone took off their cloths and went outside in the parking lot. Had a naked lucid party in the parking lot of my work lol.
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

Mirach

Postby Mirach » 09 Sep 2018 11:39

Solaris_142 wrote:
Mirach wrote:Hello everybody!

Funny how the vampire kicked back in the beach chair letting you guys examine the cloak. Not caring you took it and just planning to order a new cloak. I wonder where vampires order cloaks from lol. Must have been hot for him in the beach sun without his cloak for protection! :D

Oh, I'm thinking of one where I got lucid while having a work dream and everyone there realized it was dream too and everyone took off their cloths and went outside in the parking lot. Had a naked lucid party in the parking lot of my work lol.

Ha ha, that party sounds very funny! :lol: Interesting how the dream characters became lucid whith you and just started making fun. Maybe they celebrated your lucidity. :D

And about the vampire, I am wondering it too. Well he probably order it from somewhere in Romania like the label said. It makes sence, it is where the Dracula comes from... :)

Passiflora

Postby Passiflora » 15 Sep 2018 12:37

I had a short and (for me at least) funny one some days ago, though it doesn't measure up with the vampire one and I also had better ones myself. But this is the newest one.

So, in waking life I planned to watch the US Open match between Rafael Nadal and Dominic Thiem, but because of the time shift I fell asleep before it even started and woke up only after the first set had been finished. Nadal had lost it 0-6 (in case you aren't so much into Tennis, that is a rare thing to happen). I watched only a tiny little bit and soon fell asleep again...

In my dream I was on court sitting on the bench next to Nadal. The stadium announcer said something like: "Nadal seems to have problems with his shoes. Now what is he gonna do? Will he give up or will he pull through?" When I looked at Nadals feet I immediately saw what the problem was. He was wearing shoes that on top looked like regular tennis shoes, but the soles were not meant for playing tennis at all. They were platform shoes :mrgreen: ... Nadal looked at me and said 'Well I saw them at Hiem (in my dream I knew he was talking about a sports shop, but yeah, the naming choice doesn't seem totally random to me now ;) ) and thought they looked cool so I just bought them." I somehow realized subconsciously that Nadal speaking to me was something special, thought "Oh, he really seems nice. And I didn't know he speaks German" and then I woke up.

Empyreal Sakaki

Postby Empyreal Sakaki » 27 Sep 2018 19:02

A weird thing is that I've never experienced a nightmare or a funny dream. I only have had interesting ones and a few that distressed me a little, but that it's.

The only funny dream I remember is being with my girlfriend at my old school and seeing a person who looked like a mixture of a very good - looking friend of us and that ugly old woman (Inma?) of Kuzko.

Another that made me laugh, even if it wasn't funny, was a dream where I was a white hen that had to enter in a temple or something like that to rescue all of my friends (Also hens) of a villan. I was the purest hen of all, the only one who was not bad, not selfish, so they wanted to catch me for something. The funny part is that the story was very well - plotted. I love my brain.
LDs: 8
Current dream goal: Petting a Piplup!

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”