Phoenixeyes' Dream Journal

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
phoenixeyes

Phoenixeyes' Dream Journal

Postby phoenixeyes » 11 Sep 2018 13:10

A group of girls showed me a piece of paper that had symbols from Aleister Crowley. The symbols at some point appeared on the paper without any of the girls drawing them. They took this as a very dark omen, a threat, that Crowley was going to attack them. I try to get to the bottom of it. I find Crowley hanging around a boat dock. A young man is around him. This man notices me and releases visible energy out of his hand, undeniable magic, in broad daylight. I sense that this guy has power, and Crowley has abilities far beyond him, and rather than being afraid I'm curious. I keep following Crowley.

This dream is unique for me in that I've never dreamed of any kind of philosopher or religious icon before. While the dream could have simply arose from the times I've heard his name, and the supposed dangerous nature people attach to him, the dream itself seems more than random. It comes off as Crowley arranging the whole thing to spark my intrigue, to lure me into his web. As if the universe wants me to study his writings. Maybe at some point I will.

There is a waitress at a restaurant. The person over her is giving up the place. She is being put in charge. I quickly go home and bring back a gaudy set of large, old headphones. Thinking she'll need these as being the boss is about listening. Despite the headphones being a suboptimal pair she is grateful. She kisses me on the cheek.

In another dream a middle aged, hefty man was sitting in a restaurant in a Luigi outfit. He was asking out a waitress there by singing in front of the other patrons. The waitress was named Gigi. I forgot the words though I think part of it was, "Gigi, do you see me?" Gigi declined his offer. The man was not too upset as the crowd had liked his song. They had given him 21 packets of sugar. A young boy tells his dad, "I could take 15 of them." The dad did not approve of the son's behavior. A phrase was over the man as he had sung, like it was recorded for television, it was "#Humbleask".

If we link the two waitresses then Gigi is the boss despite waiting on tables. Her name, Gigi, could literally stand for "GG", or the first letter of God repeated. God is the one who waits on us despite God being the owner of the world. Gigi is listening to the man's song just as the first waitress was given headphones because it would be her job to listen. If the man is myself in the future then I've been trying to woo God. This could be indicated by the phrase "#Humbleask" as we are told to humbly ask things of God. The goofy costume might symbolize having to look weird sometimes to others in our spiritual path and singing being a representation of the love we need to reach God. Although how positive the reception from the crowd was might indicate that they were angels encouraging me. They gave me 21 packets of sugar to tell me I was progressing. Maybe that God was sweetening up to me. The young boy said he could take 15 of the packets, an exact number. 15 in Tarot is the Devil. His father was God or some other higher power telling him that he was not allowed too.

phoenixeyes

Re: Phoenixeyes' Dream Journal

Postby phoenixeyes » 17 Sep 2018 01:57

In my dream I'm with this girl and I become lucid. Not just aware, but focused, I'm telling my subconscious to visualize better, and I'm trying to do dream practice by changing the face of this pretty girl into a more familiar face. Then my real life friend appears out of the blue to visit me. It's as if by focusing on the familiar I caused this to occur. When I'm hanging with my friend I lose my lucidity. That is until I realize I'm breathing funny and wake myself up... or I think I woke up but I'm dreaming that I woke up at my house. Not much happens before I actually wake up.

Then I go back to sleep. This time I'm with a different real life friend. We head over to the theater. On the screen there is a shape I can't describe well, but there are two ends and they come together in a fancy link. My friend says, "The Middle Pillar!" Another scene happens where they show some variation of the Sephirot and he says, "The Tree of Life!" I'm trying to speak too but my voice is hoarse and I end up going to sleep. I wake up as the movie ends. There's this signing book where people write their names and what they thought of the movie. A guy is asking me if what he plans to write sounds stupid or not. In the end he puts something like, "It was like a fresh version of the X-Men where a character discovered the power of their twelve selves." I assume the twelve selves relates to the Sephirot (Rev. 22:2). Even though I saw almost none of the movie. This guy and my friend talk and mention Aleister Crowley in regards to the film. I asked my friend if I'd fell asleep in the theater. He said I did and that I snored. I feel bad and say that I hadn't known he was coming over and hadn't gotten much sleep.

The most curious thing in these dreams was me waking up out of a dream into a dream and then going to sleep in a dream. Very odd that the one followed the other. Particularly when you consider that doing either of these is very rare for me.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”