Dream guides eyes (anyone else?)

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
Tothewolves

Dream guides eyes (anyone else?)

Postby Tothewolves » 05 Dec 2018 22:39

Over the past couple of years I’ve been able to summon five dream guides and with my most recent encounter last night I’ve realized something. They all have hauntingly radiant eyes. To the point that I can distinctly remember seeing them and the color of them when I wake up. My first ever dream guide had bright blue eyes, another more recent one had glowing green eyes and last night my dream guide had plain white eyes.

Each one had a different personality that almost corresponded with the feeling I got looking at their eyes.

Has anyone else who has encountered a dream guide noticed this?

Caramel

Re: Dream guides eyes (anyone else?)

Postby Caramel » 15 Dec 2018 10:19

Hi wolves

That's really interesting. I tend to forget to look at people properly when I'm dreaming, lucid or not. Although while reading your post, it brought back a dream from years ago where a dream guide was wearing a blue top. At the time I noticed the colour which was handy because later on in the dream he appeared again some distance from me, and I was only able to spot him as I saw the same blue colour.

The one 'eye' experience I've had is when I looked at a dead child's eyes in a lucid dream. They were completely black.

I do wonder whether what we see is what is really there, or whether we have complex filters based on what we assume we ought to see.

Return to “Dream Characters”