A talk with a dream girlfriend

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
HAGART

Re: A talk with a dream girlfriend

Postby HAGART » 22 Jan 2016 03:44

No, I didn't.

It's easy to PM someone by hitting the PM button over here-------------------------------------->

Or you can just reply to one I sent.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Carter Blunt

Postby Carter Blunt » 05 Feb 2016 01:50

I have dream B-words all over the place. Usually I don't become lucid, but I have a lot of threesomes and whatnot. Then I wake up thrusting in real life. Lol. In the occasions when I do become lucid, I usually become a lot more aggressive and dominant, like they are my play things, because that's obviously what they are. Then when I wake up, I go spend some time in the shower, if you know what I mean. It's probably been 10 years since I got any action in real life, so those are my favorite kind of dreams. Sometimes I feel like I should be trying to get laid, then I remember I have no job, no motivation, live with my mom, and have bad teeth and the body type of a starving ethiopian. And so I go back to playing videogames.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 14 Feb 2016 03:01

I don't know how it started, but I feel like a lucid dream sex guru.

I can't tell you how many times I've gone there and had various success. I came to realize that orgasms are in the mind and it doesn't matter what happens in the dream. Lucid dreams take a life of their own. Forget the visuals. It's just a car wreck. You don't know what happens and in the end you are flown clear. (I stole that from Seinfeld)

When I try and control it, my partner changes, and morphs into something else and my subconscious has a mind of it's own. Deep down, I need to give my subconscious permission.

There is nothing dirty about sex. It happens everyday. Just allow it, and have fun in a safe environment where nobody gets hurt whether in lucid dreams or real life.

Don't be ashamed. Have fun and rock and roll!

I think about sexuality outside the box however. I had a lucid dream in which I was naked in a bathtub and the 'water' was made of sexy legs and soft boobies, and I bathed in it. It was great. Everyone's different, not only from each other, but even in ourselves day by day. I don't know what my next fantasy is, but it's only human to have them.

I lucid dream often, but profound talks with DC's get boring so there is nothing wrong with exploring our fun side.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Dream Characters”