Dream characters talking

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
lucidgirl

Dream characters talking

Postby lucidgirl » 17 Mar 2015 02:36

Last night i was in a dream with a group of people walking on a street, i didn't know any of their names or faces. I became lucid and as soon as I did i thought i'd experiment I stood in front of the whole crowd and yelled out "Everyone here guess what… This is a dream!" I stood there and watched them all look around in a confused/excited state and then they all of a sudden started shaking hands and introducing themselves to each other and talking amongst themselves, it was like they all woke up from a trance it was very interesting. Have similar things like this happened to people?

taniaaust1

Re: Dream characters talking

Postby taniaaust1 » 23 Mar 2015 14:26

I haven't done that with a crowd, I'd rather prefer to scream out "the aliens are coming".
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Airtaters

Postby Airtaters » 31 Mar 2015 00:31

taniaaust1 wrote:I haven't done that with a crowd, I'd rather prefer to scream out "the aliens are coming".

Pretty funny plot twist if the crowd revealed themselves to be the aliens :lol:

Fira

Postby Fira » 31 Mar 2015 02:15

XDD "The aliens are coming!" I would do this if I wasn't absolutely terrified of aliens and afraid that I might actually spawn (dream) aliens in the dream world if I shouted that.

It's interesting that some DCs absolutely refuse to acknowledge that they are a part of your dream, and that some seem totally willing and able to do so. Perhaps it has to do with how often you've had lucid dreams and how used to it your brain is?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 02 Apr 2015 14:47

Last time I tried to tell a DC that he was in my dream, he started shaking his head and backing away. He didn't want to believe it. He didn't want anything to do with me after that (maybe he thought I was crazy).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Characters”