Seeing people [no thread] and White light

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
Andrey D.

Seeing people [no thread] and White light

Postby Andrey D. » 27 Mar 2015 17:23

Hi,
I'm Andrey I'm adopted at age 2.5 and now live in Belgium i am 18 years old
I am new to this site, ive had things going on my whole life,
and i want to learn to start lucid dreaming,
anyways,

Last year i saw people standing in my room evryday for one month or more,
I have no idea who they are but for some reason it doest scare me
now it started again
i only see them the second i wake up, but when i blink they are gone.
some thimes its one person somethimes 2

one of them is a very tall man in a robe,
the othor a short girl with short black hair and a green diadeem.

i have no idea who they are,

One day i wupe up in the night jumping strait sitting in bed,
I saw a long vertical white light shining in my room
i was really scared and i went under my blanket,
i counth fall asleep but i was staying there for an hour until i fell asleep
while under there i made a cross and said im sorry
i dint know what to do

anyone has some information for me or something? thanks :)

ps-i dont understand abbreviations since i am new to many words

sorry for my bad english
When we hit our lowest point we are open to the greatest change

Peter

Re: Seeing people [no thread] and White light

Postby Peter » 28 Mar 2015 21:54

seems you are in that half awake and half asleep place, dont be concerned and just close your eyes and gently drift back to sleep and you might enter a nice lucid state. you are so close
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 29 Mar 2015 04:58

Yeah, go for it. You said one of the figures was wearing a robe. Was he hooded? I think I've got pictures of veiled and hooded figures in the art section here. I find that interesting. I'm curious if you saw something similar. :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Andrey D.

Postby Andrey D. » 29 Mar 2015 11:40

okay thanks guys :),
i slept with a stone under my pillow, and said white light guide me
then i went to lie down on my side and let it happen,
i have never felt vibration so strong before,
also i heard music and a voice, but i kept thinking at the peak of vibrations each time, of scary shit,
so i pictured happy things but then the vibrations left,
but i was able to get them back for 3-4 times ,
but i said, it's enough for today, so i went to sleep

Will be continued
-andrey
Attachments
11082682_865697113477232_737959671_n.jpg
Here's a picture of the stone
11082682_865697113477232_737959671_n.jpg (35.8 KiB) Viewed 1856 times

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 29 Mar 2015 16:40

Focus on amplifying the vibrations when they occur. Don't think about anything else. Once they peak, separate from your body by rolling over and out or by simply getting up. This movement should not be imagined. Really move as though physically, and then, once "out" explore and see what happens. ;-)

You find that the stone helps?

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Andrey D.

Postby Andrey D. » 29 Mar 2015 18:20

Thanks, i will try it!

but do you really mean roll over? like really roll? i think my whole body will roll then?

and i dont know about the stone, i dont know if it does it without too becouse last time i tryd it it was long ago

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 30 Mar 2015 00:23

Don't think about movement. Really do it and don't think you have failed even if it feels real. You will be surprised at how intense the experience can be.

I tend to have vibrations and then I just get up. Even though it feels like I have moved physically, I later discover that it was incorporeally.

Sometimes it seems easier to roll over and then stand--especially when a mild paralysis manifests. Start rolling over from the head and then the rest of the "body" tends to follow. If the environment is dark or there is little vision (a problem that can manifest once you've separated) stay calm and rub your hands in front of your face. Pay attention to the warmth and friction of the hands and try to see them. Wish for clarity. Sometimes I even blow a magical stream of hot air on my phantom hands which causes them to come into view. Then, with the magical stream I start painting the surroundings with light and colour so I'm no longer blind. You may also have perfect vision straight away after separation.

Good luck! ;-)

- Padmasambhava

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Mar 2015 08:08

Seeing you keep seeing the same ones, it could be your spirit guides. Best luck in figuring it out. As the other said, rolling out of body can be a good way to get out if you are in the right state to do so. (It will feel like you are really rolling/summersaulting).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Andrey D.

Postby Andrey D. » 30 Mar 2015 12:20

Hellow guys,
the feeling is gone,

i tryd again this night, but for some reason i wasnt getting the heavvy vibrations ? no matter what i did
i tryd to roll out serveral times, once my body felt floaty,
but evrytime i opend my eyes i was just still in the bed,

i did hear music, and infront of my eye-lids saw white light? or some colors moving in my eyelids

-this was day 2 :D

anyone knows why the vibrations dint happen?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 30 Mar 2015 15:57

Vibrations are a good indication that you are getting to the right state but not necessary. Remember, your main focus is to separate from the body, not to kickstart vibrations.

The vibrational state is a phenomenon that might manifest mildly and will need amplification. But any other strange sensations will do, such as: strange sounds; voices; being touched by a presence; images; light etc.

Whatever strange or unusual occurrence in your perception, intensify it with your mind before making an attempt at separation. Don't think too much about whether you're doing it right--doubt is you nemesis here--just move (go for it) and subsequently check if you were successful. Then you may seek the strange figures and communicate with them (if they're not waiting for you already).

Don't open your eyes while you're still in bed. In fact, even when you manage to separate and you stand, or float, vision will come when you wish it (if you happen to be blind or partially blind). (The rubbing hands technique appears to be very useful.)

Let us know how you get on! :-)

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Dream Characters”