Possible to use dc to enhance lucid dreaming?

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
spotexx

Possible to use dc to enhance lucid dreaming?

Postby spotexx » 06 Oct 2015 04:02

Just a question. my friend told me about dream characters and how you can use them to talk to your subconcious and i was wondering if since i would be able to talk to my subconcious could i ask it to put me into lucid dreams easier? sorry if this is a stupid idea i dont know that much about lucid dreaming.

Lonely Tear

Re: Possible to use dc to enhance lucid dreaming?

Postby Lonely Tear » 06 Oct 2015 11:48

Dc can be very interesting and usefull part of a dream. some of Dc i have in my dreams have done quite a lot for me in the past. i have found out a while ago that one of them in perticilar represents my Sub-Con. while i never asked her to put me in LD... (given that i was lucid dreaming when i met her) she did have a big impact on my life and lucid dreaming.

in a way, you can use dream characters to tell the difference betwen real life and dreams, as they will show up only there, they can act as your Reality chek, so in a way. yeah you can do that.
Place that reminds me who i am, what i love...
place with all my hopes and all my fears...
place with all my friends, where i share my tears...
and all i need to do to reach it.. is.. Dream

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 07 Oct 2015 12:51

Yes one can work with the subconsciousness and hence with DCs and get them to help you know you are dreaming.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

pictish

Postby pictish » 24 Oct 2015 04:40

i had some of the least usefull advice from a DC. i belive it was during a dream share with a house mate of mine, who is also training. i came to in a small room with my friend standing (unconsciously) next to me. i took him by the hand and opened the only door in the room revealing a raised fllor in the next room with eough space cut out tof the floor to allow the door to open. upon climbing the raised floor and helping my friend up i noticed the cut out continued behind the door with a sofa built into the cut out shape. in the sofa was a chilled out layed back guy with long hair really lounging about. as i am a novice to lucidity i abruptly and despirately asked him to confirm that i was dreaming, he did, and then asked if there was any information he could give me on how to help. he inhaled, sat up and said "you know what my secret is"? what i replied. his response being the last thing i would ever want to hear, with a cold hard gaze and a continuation from the previous move of position, he said hanging onto the H "heroin". i mean really!!!?? wtf does that even mean? either way i told him that was the lastthing i needed to here right now and moved on quickly loosing lucidity as a passed the next doorway threshhold.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Nov 2015 23:51

pictish wrote: despirately asked him to confirm that i was dreaming, he did, and then asked if there was any information he could give me on how to help. he inhaled, sat up and said "you know what my secret is"? what i replied. his response being the last thing i would ever want to hear, with a cold hard gaze and a continuation from the previous move of position, he said hanging onto the H "heroin". i mean really!!!?? wtf does that even mean? either way i told him that was the lastthing i needed to here right now and moved on quickly loosing lucidity as a passed the next doorway threshhold.

LMAO, the DCs do say the funniest things. The thing with the subconsciousness, it usually doesn't talk literally to people but via symbolism which then needs to be deciphered. So your symbolism was heroin. Maybe that represented having fun and enjoying working on LD and the methods of it. People who are having fun with it probably are more successful while the others often soon quit trying.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Characters”