DC says "Now you will wake up and write about everything I did wrong"

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
LDer Charles

DC says "Now you will wake up and write about everything I did wrong"

Postby LDer Charles » 02 Apr 2018 15:41

I was just reviewing a DJ entry from November 8 of last year. I became lucid and told a DC that "this is a lucid dream". Then she said "now you will wake up and write about everything I am doing wrong." It was funny because I did that a lot in my DJ until then. I would scrutinize my dreams to the point if being overly critical, and even mean. Like, "That dream was so weird!" or "everything in my dream was all WRONG! How did I not realize it was a dream?"

I realized that my dreams didnt appreciate that. It was insulting to them. So I started to be more sensitive about that, instead wording it as, "The person had only one nostril. That was WEIRD." I would say, "The person had one nostril. That's different from the physical world I am used to."

It made me realize there is nothing WRONG with how things are in the dream world. In fact, maybe the physical world is too adherent to certain "rules" and the dream world is actually better for being more variant.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

CMSBile

Re: DC says "Now you will wake up and write about everything I did wrong"

Postby CMSBile » 31 May 2018 16:14

Cool. I guess this helped you with respect for your DCs?

MoonDreamer

Re: DC says "Now you will wake up and write about everything I did wrong"

Postby MoonDreamer » 25 Nov 2018 03:16

It always kinda creeps me out when DC seem to have opinions/feelings about how I do things or whats going on in the dream. Especially when they behave unexpectedly. One time I had a dream where some guy was like trying to interrogate me fbi style. I noticed his tie was plastic and I was like " This is a dream haha your not real!" and then the guy stopped interrogating me and started looking embarrassed. That reaction I was not expecting

Return to “Dream Characters”