Do you have drawings/paintings of your DC's?

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
Shynia

Do you have drawings/paintings of your DC's?

Postby Shynia » 11 Jul 2018 13:04

I am curious if you have any paintings or drawings about your dreams or dream charachters? I have lots and lots of them, mostly scetches. Really curious to see the images from your dreems, with a short (or longer?) dream recap :)

I'll start with a very old one, where I was in a hostile environment, somewhere in the desert in a small village, with cubic houses made of mud or clay. The people were chasing me and they had poison darts when I remember correctly. After a while of running around I had to make a big leap from the roof of a house to a more open area with a big and withered tree, where some kind of statue was standing, llike a dancer, on one leg, the other one raised and bent. It was missing a foot, the one on the raised leg and it was made completely out of roots. In one hand it held a torch. The whole thing was quite impressive and I stared at it with awe until it started moving. It was en enemy.

So I attached the file of my root-man-scetch, not exactly sure what's the best way to share files under this topic but try to keep the file size under 2MB I'd say.

Looking forward to see your pics :)
Attachments
roots.jpg
roots.jpg (66.24 KiB) Viewed 388 times

Solaris_142

Re: Do you have drawings/paintings of your DC's?

Postby Solaris_142 » 17 Jul 2018 14:59

Shynia wrote:I am curious if you have any paintings or drawings about your dreams or dream charachters? I have lots and lots of them, mostly scetches. Really curious to see the images from your dreems, with a short (or longer?) dream recap :)

I'll start with a very old one, where I was in a hostile environment, somewhere in the desert in a small village, with cubic houses made of mud or clay. The people were chasing me and they had poison darts when I remember correctly. After a while of running around I had to make a big leap from the roof of a house to a more open area with a big and withered tree, where some kind of statue was standing, llike a dancer, on one leg, the other one raised and bent. It was missing a foot, the one on the raised leg and it was made completely out of roots. In one hand it held a torch. The whole thing was quite impressive and I stared at it with awe until it started moving. It was en enemy.

So I attached the file of my root-man-scetch, not exactly sure what's the best way to share files under this topic but try to keep the file size under 2MB I'd say.

Looking forward to see your pics :)

Great drawning! You are pretty good. That thing reminds me of the things in Resident Evil: Bio hazard. I played the VR version of that as well. I want to do another playthrough on the hardest setting. When I first saw one of those things step out of some black ooze on the wall of a hallway. Man I turned and ran the other way "thinking WTF is that!" Lol. Not kowing if my under-equipped character had any chance against it.

I don't have any drawings of dreams. For a while a long time agao I was practicingg with pensil drawing. I got some how to draw books and practiced and practiced I was starting to get okay at it and drew some things I was proud of. But I'm way out of practice now.
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

Return to “Dream Characters”