Life after death?

For those who wish to discuss the purely scientific aspects of sleep and dreams, including new research and future technologies.
Peter

Re: Life after death?

Postby Peter » 12 Jan 2015 07:44

keep the thought that when u are ready it will happen and until till then just enjoy, life is special no matter what is or is not beyond.

keen to hear about any insights, if its not for public thats cool or pm is you wish
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Summerlander

Re: Life after death?

Postby Summerlander » 12 Jan 2015 11:26

I suspect the release of endogenous DMT and other psychedelic compounds in the brain will lead us to experience a pseudo-afterlife, as nesgirl pointed out, during the dying process.

Believers will think, "I knew it!" and the sceptics will be wondering, "Is this real?" And both will be ushered out of existence and into oblivion without noticing. In a way, this is the best case scenario. But, I concede to buildit, I don't know. People who die in explosions get nirvana straight away... but no raisi...erm... virgins. :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Dream Science”