Do you know why....?

For those who wish to discuss the purely scientific aspects of sleep and dreams, including new research and future technologies.
Dawnslight

Do you know why....?

Postby Dawnslight » 02 Jul 2018 17:10

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I hope I am posting in the correct area. I have always had a strong intuition and lucid vivid dreams, I'm also quite sensitive. However lately about 7 months now I have been having dreams of my ex (Carlos) and when I wake up I have the sense that my ex (Jimi) has reached out to me some way. Once I wake from my dream I have a text message or missed phone call from my ex Jimi. Can anyone help me understand what kind of connection my ex Carlos in my dreams has to my ex Jimi in my waking life? They are not related, don't know each other, and I have moved on from them both (romantically) I have a new man. I no longer communicate in any way with Carlos however when Jimi reached out to me we exchange friendly text. Let me say this once more time ... Every time I dream Carlos it's Jimi that is reaching out to me in my waking life, can any one provide some insight? it has bothered me for a about a month now since it hasn't stopped.

Return to “Dream Science”