Hello to all

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Neptunian

Hello to all

Postby Neptunian » 08 Mar 2018 18:44

Hey!

I'm glad to be joining the community of lucid dreamers on this forum. Mid February this year I started to look into lucid dreaming, which for me had been a rather abstract notion before (never paid much attention). Now I am very passionate about it. I've read all sorts of (free) stuff on the Internet and have seen all the lenghty videos on Youtube (am waiting to get my first book on lucid dreaming delivered soon, one by Robert Waggoner). I've had some lucid dreaming experiences since - very basic ones. The longest lucid dream I had lasted 13 seconds ... Last night I had two possibilities of becoming lucid in my dreams, but got ejected each time I was becoming lucid. One was a rather desperate attempt at staying in the dream: I was touching the ground to stabilize the dream (two attempts), then yelling "stabilize now", then trying to rubb my hands ... but it was too late, I couldn't see my hands any mor, I was out.

At least I am lucky enough to have a good dream recall, always had one. I can usually easily remember 3-4 dreams per night. So ... I just have to make myself aware while in those dreams. My sleep has gotten worse since my experimenting. I wake up by myself at least once per night (usually too soon, between 2-3 a.m.). Before experimenting, I always slept in one chunk.

Anyway, intend posting from time to time to see if some of you can help me with your insight. Hope to read from you soon.

Sweet dreams!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”