Hey, Gang!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
SpaceTimeBadass

Hey, Gang!

Postby SpaceTimeBadass » 13 Jul 2018 19:35

my name is James, but I go by SpaceTimeBadass online.

I've been a lucid dreamer since 2009, a lucid dreaming content creator since 2012, and I'm working on getting my first book to print. I don't want to go on too long or make this seem too shameless in self-promotion, but I generally like to be where lucid dreaming discussion takes place and I try to be a voice for reason in the community (which I think is pretty necessary these days). I had my first lucid dreams as a side effect from my first psychedelic experience with magic mushrooms, but after about a month they stopped occurring and I had to learn the practices from the ground up. I had made this account last year, but barely used it since then, but I endeavor to be more active here. Since then, I've actually had an article published here on WOLD. If interested, you can check it out here:

https://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/what-is-definition-advanced-lucid-dreaming.html

Otherwise, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

All the best,

James
Oneironaut, Writer, & Content Creator. Fan of science, reason, and consciousness exploration.

iby1337

Re: Hey, Gang!

Postby iby1337 » 13 Jul 2018 20:40

Hi i like your youtube videos keep doing what your doing james its great stuff

SpaceTimeBadass

Postby SpaceTimeBadass » 14 Jul 2018 09:07

iby1337 wrote:Hi i like your youtube videos keep doing what your doing james its great stuff

Thanks, much appreciated :)
Oneironaut, Writer, & Content Creator. Fan of science, reason, and consciousness exploration.

Solaris_142

Postby Solaris_142 » 17 Jul 2018 14:49

Nice to meet you James!
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

pripankaj

Postby pripankaj » 19 Jul 2018 11:15

linkedin connecton play important role in company.buy linkedin connections and spread your information to other people.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”