Greetings!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
hamizzle2

Greetings!

Postby hamizzle2 » 14 Sep 2018 17:10

Hey all!
So, I just joined this forum..since I've been interested in Lucid Dreaming for a WHILE now, but I have never really got the chance to try it out..I never really experienced it or bothered to. However, I've been wanting to do that, to learn and to experience more things..It peaks my interest, so I was wondering if you could help me? Give me some tips, and just share your experience?
im a teen, idk if that matters..if my dreams and imagination are linked to my age? idk just saying, help pls )

Blindeyesparrow

Re: Greetings!

Postby Blindeyesparrow » 16 Sep 2018 00:34

Hello and welcome. Lucid dreaming is a refineable skill just like any other and the brain can learn (almost) any new skill no matter what age someone is as long as you don't ever give up. The lucid dreaming techniques topic on the front page of the forum might be a good place to start.

hamizzle2

Re: Greetings!

Postby hamizzle2 » 20 Sep 2018 00:13

Blindeyesparrow wrote:Hello and welcome. Lucid dreaming is a refineable skill just like any other and the brain can learn (almost) any new skill no matter what age someone is as long as you don't ever give up. The lucid dreaming techniques topic on the front page of the forum might be a good place to start.

Yes I've been looking at that. Thanks!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”