Hello Again

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
DawnXEye11

Hello Again

Postby DawnXEye11 » 12 Feb 2018 21:14

:D Hey, im back after dissapearing for quite a while. I admit i did come back to look around the forum once in a blue moon but never really got on. I also forgot my password and didnt bother to change it. Hrmm...I also eventually went back to my old dream forum. Things have been going good for me despite the various bad surprises life likes to throw at a person. Ive still had lucid dreams but not like before. I really want to get into it again.^^
Lucid dreaming will always be apart of me that I cherish. Even If I'm different.
【☆Have a sweet dream☆】(●UωU).zZZ

LucidCat

Re: Hello Again

Postby LucidCat » 13 Feb 2018 12:24

Welcome back! I wish you the best for getting into it again :)
As a newbie to all of this I'd like to encourage you to write a lot of stuff in here that I and other beginners can learn from :D
Tell me briefly about your lucid dreaming journey :arrow: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20305

CARPE NOCTEM

DawnXEye11

Postby DawnXEye11 » 13 Feb 2018 19:31

LucidCat wrote:Welcome back! I wish you the best for getting into it again :)
As a newbie to all of this I'd like to encourage you to write a lot of stuff in here that I and other beginners can learn from :D

Thanks! : D Sure, although not sure if id have anything interesting to share but ill try and see if i can come up with a few helpful things.
Lucid dreaming will always be apart of me that I cherish. Even If I'm different.
【☆Have a sweet dream☆】(●UωU).zZZ

naturespirit

Postby naturespirit » 15 Feb 2018 08:19

Welcome back! ;)
Proffesor of Oneiromancy

[b]Learn about lucidity:
https://dreamstasia.wordpress.com/

Return to “Introduce Yourself”