Hi there!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
yourusername

Hi there!

Postby yourusername » 18 Feb 2018 18:00

So obviously I'm new here and actually new to forums in general but not that new to lucid dreaming. I'm not sure if anyone even does these kinds of introduction posts but I'm sure it's a good way to get things started. I'm 19 years old, I got into lucid dreaming about four years ago but I still consider myself a beginner, since I always stopped when life got in the way, so I didn't get too far. I mostly always wanted to get lucid for simple reasons like escapism and a the state of freedom but getting to know myself on a deeper level is also something I've been interested in for some time now. I hope this website and it's members will aid me on my journey to come.

LucidCat

Re: Hi there!

Postby LucidCat » 18 Feb 2018 20:08

Welcome! A lot of success I wish for you! How did you approach lucid dreaming in the past?
Tell me briefly about your lucid dreaming journey :arrow: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20305

CARPE NOCTEM

yourusername

Postby yourusername » 19 Feb 2018 05:41

I mostly relied on reality checks and dream journaling, although I had quite some trouble with the later. Never experienced a lot of succes with most other popular techniques.

stanleybro

Postby stanleybro » 20 Feb 2018 10:59

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”