New to forum

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Ranandar

New to forum

Postby Ranandar » 12 May 2018 03:18

Hello dreamers.
Call me Ranandar. New to the forum , but not new to lucid dreaming.

Recently I have decided to improve my experience by seeking the advice of others. The main problem has always been waking when I try to take control. That has improved with the advice from Chris Hammond and others. Recently have had some really cool dreams where I could tweak the dream without waking.

My biggest question at this point is how much control do lucid dreamers take of their dreams? To me, it seems right to let things play out until the dream starts going sideways and only then deal with any problems. Maybe this will change as I get better. What do you think?

LDer Charles

Re: New to forum

Postby LDer Charles » 12 May 2018 23:34

Ranandar wrote:Hello dreamers.
Call me Ranandar. New to the forum , but not new to lucid dreaming.

Recently I have decided to improve my experience by seeking the advice of others. The main problem has always been waking when I try to take control. That has improved with the advice from Chris Hammond and others. Recently have had some really cool dreams where I could tweak the dream without waking.

My biggest question at this point is how much control do lucid dreamers take of their dreams? To me, it seems right to let things play out until the dream starts going sideways and only then deal with any problems. Maybe this will change as I get better. What do you think?

Hi Ranandar!! Welcome to World of Lucid Dreaming. My main goal is just to recall my dreams in as much detail as possible. Sometimes I will get lucid and then I will just do whatever comes to mind. Usually I have an impulse to fly or eat dream food and I just go with that. Last night I told a doctor(in the dream) of a problem I was having and he gave me a dream pill. So its pretty spontaneous and I usually improvise more than go for dream goals. But some people like to go in with a goal so I think it depends on your personality type. I just try not to have any expectations.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Introduce Yourself”