Hi to Everyone

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Sanctus Lupus

Hi to Everyone

Postby Sanctus Lupus » 19 May 2018 18:22

Hi

I’m new to the forum and to lucid dreaming. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

LDer Charles

Re: Hi to Everyone

Postby LDer Charles » 21 May 2018 22:29

Sanctus Lupus wrote:Hi

I’m new to the forum and to lucid dreaming. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hi Sanctus Lupus! Welcome to WOLD forum and LD itself. My advice would be to establish some awareness around the moments you wake up from REM cycles. I think that everyone has the potential to wake up from a REM cycle. That's the time I remember most of my dreams. I wake up from my REM cycle about 3-5 hours after I went to sleep, then every hour or 2 after that, which is when I recall and record the dream before going to sleep again. I don't use any alarms it is all natural, internal timing. So take your time getting used to it and I think it will help you get into dream recall, which is really a foundation to start having a relationship with your dreams.

Hope it helped!
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Introduce Yourself”