Greetings!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
lightningtaco64

Greetings!

Postby lightningtaco64 » 30 May 2018 07:50

Late where I’m at but oh well. Might as well try something. Hello! For 2 years, I’ve grown keen on finding out more about myself and expanding on my spirituality. And what better way to do that through lucid dreaming, where you can enter a mental realm with no limits with the power of your very own imagination? Thing is I’m having trouble. So far, I’ve only had at least one lucid dream and that was during the daytime almost a year ago (I can’t remember what exactly I did to activate it). I can recall about 60% of what goes on in my dreams, but I just don’t have the motivation to even write them down somewhere the moment I wake up. I do a considerable amount of reality checks, but there widely spaced throughout the day. Waking up in the middle of the night almost every time could gradually prove detrimental to my work schedule and well being. The thing is whenever I am dreaming, my consciousness just doesn’t realize it even when the signs are right in front of me (there’s always a recurring theme of cult-related stuff and events that shouldn’t even be possible). If I could just find a less risky method I could permanently stick to and snap that consciousness into full awareness, then that’s all I need to solve my lucid dream weaknesses. The method I am currently trying right now is WILD (where your brain thinks you’re asleep physically while you are mentally awake and eventually reach a state of paralysis serving as the gateway to REM I think). Nothing yet. I sure do hope to find answers in this forum. Thanks!

JulietTang

Re: Greetings!

Postby JulietTang » 31 May 2018 08:10

Hi,

I am Juliet and also new here. I believe in spreading more love and joy, grow conscious creation power, and mindfully design a life that aligns with the highest potential.

LDer Charles

Re: Greetings!

Postby LDer Charles » 03 Jun 2018 21:49

lightningtaco64 wrote:Late where I’m at but oh well. Might as well try something. Hello! For 2 years, I’ve grown keen on finding out more about myself and expanding on my spirituality. And what better way to do that through lucid dreaming, where you can enter a mental realm with no limits with the power of your very own imagination? Thing is I’m having trouble. So far, I’ve only had at least one lucid dream and that was during the daytime almost a year ago (I can’t remember what exactly I did to activate it). I can recall about 60% of what goes on in my dreams, but I just don’t have the motivation to even write them down somewhere the moment I wake up. I do a considerable amount of reality checks, but there widely spaced throughout the day. Waking up in the middle of the night almost every time could gradually prove detrimental to my work schedule and well being. The thing is whenever I am dreaming, my consciousness just doesn’t realize it even when the signs are right in front of me (there’s always a recurring theme of cult-related stuff and events that shouldn’t even be possible). If I could just find a less risky method I could permanently stick to and snap that consciousness into full awareness, then that’s all I need to solve my lucid dream weaknesses. The method I am currently trying right now is WILD (where your brain thinks you’re asleep physically while you are mentally awake and eventually reach a state of paralysis serving as the gateway to REM I think). Nothing yet. I sure do hope to find answers in this forum. Thanks!

Hi lightningtaco64 and welcome to WOLD!

JulietTang wrote:Hi,

I am Juliet and also new here. I believe in spreading more love and joy, grow conscious creation power, and mindfully design a life that aligns with the highest potential.

Hi JulietTang and welcome to WOLD!
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Introduce Yourself”