Adam, a sleep technologist and former LDer

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Garmonbozia253

Adam, a sleep technologist and former LDer

Postby Garmonbozia253 » 03 Jun 2018 04:13

Hello,

My name is Adam and I'm a sleep technologist in Minnesota, USA. I started working in sleep a few years ago but have been a bit obsessed with sleep and dreaming since I was a child. I work in healthcare, but my particular interests are in sleep research. I am mostly interested in research of sleep as it pertains to cognition and psychology...but really anything sleep related. I get to observe the activity of the sleeping brain and the phisiological patterns of sleep every night I work, and it's a pleasure.

I dreamt vividly as a child and was lucid almost every night until the age of ~10. To my dismay my dream recall and my ability to maintain lucidity while dreaming evaporated around that time.

Anyway, hello everyone.
Adam

LucidCat

Re: Adam, a sleep technologist and former LDer

Postby LucidCat » 03 Jun 2018 09:31

Garmonbozia253 wrote:Hello,

My name is Adam and I'm a sleep technologist in Minnesota, USA. I started working in sleep a few years ago but have been a bit obsessed with sleep and dreaming since I was a child. I work in healthcare, but my particular interests are in sleep research. I am mostly interested in research of sleep as it pertains to cognition and psychology...but really anything sleep related. I get to observe the activity of the sleeping brain and the phisiological patterns of sleep every night I work, and it's a pleasure.

I dreamt vividly as a child and was lucid almost every night until the age of ~10. To my dismay my dream recall and my ability to maintain lucidity while dreaming evaporated around that time.

Anyway, hello everyone.
Adam

Hi Adam! Wow - you're a sleep technologist - that's so awesome. I bet you can give us some very useful information here in this forum. Welcome!
Tell me briefly about your lucid dreaming journey :arrow: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20305

CARPE NOCTEM

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 03 Jun 2018 21:44

Garmonbozia253 wrote:Hello,

Anyway, hello everyone.
Adam

Hi Adam and welcome to WOLD. Do you work night shifts?
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

baccuss123

Postby baccuss123 » 05 Jun 2018 09:27

Nice~!

I have a wireless EEG I use to track my sleep sometimes ( dont even ask how much it cost).
Worked in a sleep lab just for the lulz for a year or so.

Good stuff man.

Sure we can teach you to get back to lucid.

I have the same problem and know a lot of things you can do to get back to that.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”