Hello, New here

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
November

Hello, New here

Postby November » 12 Jun 2018 02:34

A dream actually inspired me to wake up and look up information - which lead me here. I have never really bothered looking up my dreams or talk about them. Sometimes they are not so pleasant and sometimes they are amazing.

I think my dreams are sometimes a gateway. I died from electrocution as a young boy and I had an experience. I think this plays a part in my dreams and my life. So I suppress acknowledgement in some things in order to not give elements (earthly or unknown) power. I believe once you acknowledge something’s existence...well, you know.

My dreams come in different forms and sometimes I can have many different dreams in my sleep. Sometimes they are nothing more than a dream, sometimes informative or insiteful. However, sometimes my dreams change frequencies. Like brainwave frequencies and I have an intruding element. I don’t know how else to describe it, but I can tell to be on my guard. And occasionally, I have to
tell them (it, whom, or possibly nothing) to leave. On those occasions I wake with a headache.

I haven’t openly talked about this but to a handful of people in my life. Anywho...kind of feel weird now. On to post about my dream.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”