Newbie yo yo

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Eaglechief

Newbie yo yo

Postby Eaglechief » 03 Aug 2018 22:42

Hey all new guy Eaglechief to the form! I am happy to find this form as I should share my lucid dreaming goal with people as it helps with lucid dreaming.
So far its been a month with zip nothing HOWEVER, the day before I joined this forum my last dream I pushed the mild method for the first time and I was in this zoo and for some reason they had a python, alligator, and an iguana together in a not so enclosed environment.( why is it always snakes, yes I hate them)
Well at one point I was stepping over said python and thought to myself, "I should use lucid dreaming to get over this fear of snakes.....and then just woke up and now I am like maaaaaaan I am so close I can taste it LOL
Crazy too as I have been trying other ways to get a lucid dream going and only had a "this feels off" feeling, but the first night I push mild harder I get that, so hope I final found what may work for me! :D

Solaris_142

Re: Newbie yo yo

Postby Solaris_142 » 05 Aug 2018 03:28

Eaglechief wrote:Hey all new guy Eaglechief to the form! I am happy to find this form as I should share my lucid dreaming goal with people as it helps with lucid dreaming.
So far its been a month with zip nothing HOWEVER, the day before I joined this forum my last dream I pushed the mild method for the first time and I was in this zoo and for some reason they had a python, alligator, and an iguana together in a not so enclosed environment.( why is it always snakes, yes I hate them)
Well at one point I was stepping over said python and thought to myself, "I should use lucid dreaming to get over this fear of snakes.....and then just woke up and now I am like maaaaaaan I am so close I can taste it LOL
Crazy too as I have been trying other ways to get a lucid dream going and only had a "this feels off" feeling, but the first night I push mild harder I get that, so hope I final found what may work for me! :D

Hi eaglechief!

Animal attacks are a very common theme for me too. On another forum someone once started a thread called "When Dream Animals Attack" Because of my journal lol.

You can definitely learn to recognize it as a dream sign. Most common for me are bears, lions, alligators/crocodiles, sharks. Definitely get snakes sometimes too. I think I've been attacked by just about every kind of animal on the planet lol. And dinosaurs too... But not eagles or owls or horses though. Those are usually magical somehow and always friendly. At least so far anyways.
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”