Been trying to achieve lucidity for 6 years now.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Jillhub

Been trying to achieve lucidity for 6 years now.

Postby Jillhub » 09 Sep 2018 16:13

Hi all! I'm Jill an I've been trying to lucid dream since my freshmen year of hs. So far the closest I've gotten was teaching an entire class about how to lucid dream, I literally circled it an talked about it for like 20 minutes. I know that my self awareness is pretty bad in reality so I've been trying to focus on becoming a more self aware being. I've been shadowing this forum for awhile an now I finally registered! :D my goal is to have my first LD an to try to maintain lucidity for at least 5 or 10 minutes. Wish me luck an happy sleeping✌

Solaris_142

Re: Been trying to achieve lucidity for 6 years now.

Postby Solaris_142 » 10 Sep 2018 17:32

Jillhub wrote:Hi all! I'm Jill an I've been trying to lucid dream since my freshmen year of hs. So far the closest I've gotten was teaching an entire class about how to lucid dream, I literally circled it an talked about it for like 20 minutes. I know that my self awareness is pretty bad in reality so I've been trying to focus on becoming a more self aware being. I've been shadowing this forum for awhile an now I finally registered! :D my goal is to have my first LD an to try to maintain lucidity for at least 5 or 10 minutes. Wish me luck an happy sleeping✌

You can do it!

Weclome to the site Jill! Good ot see youu joined. Maybe taking part in conversations about dreaming will help to trigger your first lucid. :)
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”