2 Dream Recalls in One Night

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
sushhhiii

2 Dream Recalls in One Night

Postby sushhhiii » 21 Apr 2018 14:07

I just had 2 dreams that I was able to recall in one night last night. That's a new personal record for me! I did use Claridream PRO to help me with that and I had three pills instead of two. I feel like this is a step closer for me to finally become lucid.

Feel free to add any comments and/or suggestions.

LDer Charles

Re: 2 Dream Recalls in One Night

Postby LDer Charles » 21 Apr 2018 16:10

Thanks sushhhiii that's great! I wish you many more rememebered dreames!
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

CatDreamer22

Postby CatDreamer22 » 21 Apr 2018 20:38

You think that's crazy? Back when I was 8, I remembered 5 dreams in one night with no supplements.

The funny part was, they all took place at my school book fair, but they were all different.

Empyreal Sakaki

Postby Empyreal Sakaki » 03 Sep 2018 21:06

When I didn't record my dreams, I usually recalled one dream per night, or maybe zero. Then, I began to write them every morning, and in less of a month, I recall between three and five dreams every night! My "dreams anchor" is a big help in this: I tell myself every night that I will remember my dreams every time I look at it (It is my tiger plush!), and I have to say, it has helped a lot with my dreams. So if you don't do this, I highly recommend you to do so!

Also, I am very glad you could remember two dreams!! Good luck!!
LDs: 8
Current dream goal: Petting a Piplup!

Return to “For Beginners”