I had a very strange LD last night..

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
CatDreamer22

I had a very strange LD last night..

Postby CatDreamer22 » 25 Apr 2018 05:25

So far, this was my 5th lucid dream. But it was different from my others, so I'll explain. This was the first WILD I did completely intentionally, but my lucid dream did not go as planned. Ok, so here it is:

I felt the feeling of sleep paralysis take me over, and I then see an odd computer screen. It looks like it's Windows 6 and it says, starting up.. 10%, 20%, 30%, and so on. Then at 100% it stops and says, would you like to rasterize this lucid dream? I use a mouse and click yes, then I feel my dream begin. Suddendly, I jolt out of my bed saying "I am CatbotX18, here to serve you!" I felt, I talked, and I moved just like a robot, and everything I saw was in a gray color. This happened completely subconsciously with no control. I then willed myself to say "Wait, I am not CatbotX18, I am dreaming!" I then do a reality check and right after I burst straight through the ceiling and blasted into the sky not meaning to, then I woke up.

This was a very strange experience, for I had little control over the dream and the sleep paralysis stage was very odd and I felt like I was living completely in the body of a robot! Does anyone know what this is? And has anybody else had odd dreams like these?

dreamoverflow

Re: I had a very strange LD last night..

Postby dreamoverflow » 25 Apr 2018 13:41

So crazy !! What do you do on your journeys ?! xD Maybe too many emotions when you realized you was dreaming ?

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 26 Apr 2018 23:25

WOW very cool LD. I would be happy with that one. It sounds pretty neat. Sometimes dreams are so spontaneous.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

CatDreamer22

Postby CatDreamer22 » 27 Apr 2018 04:30

I'll admit, it was a cool dream and I'm glad I had it. I just wish I had more control over it.

I only knew I was dreaming and that's it. I didn't really get to do anything else.

CMSBile

Postby CMSBile » 31 May 2018 16:19

I gotta say that's cool but very random... ;)

Return to “For Beginners”