Something Shaking you during sleep paralysis

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Vanessa

Something Shaking you during sleep paralysis

Postby Vanessa » 25 May 2018 16:39

Okay so At first maybe two years ago I started having sleep paralysis. I’ll have it every now and then and I’m kind of used to it by now.

But something different is now.

Maybe about 2 or 3 times I’ve felt like something has hoped on my bed, like a small animal or something, and when I look no one is there.

Last night I felt the something get on my bed but this time it was coming towards me, it was like I was asleep and awake at the same time. However, I’m pretty sure I was sleep. So the something came towards me and I was sleeping face down and it like slipped under me and my body started vibrating. I couldn’t move at all, but I could actually speak lowly which I have never been able to do in my sleep paralysis which leads me to believe that I was sleep. I called out for Jesus two or three times and then it stopped and then I believe I woke up. I was pretty scared because It felt so real I could feel my body being shaken from under me as if it was real.

LDer Charles

Re: Something Shaking you during sleep paralysis

Postby LDer Charles » 28 May 2018 16:53

Vanessa wrote:Okay so At first maybe two years ago I started having sleep paralysis. I’ll have it every now and then and I’m kind of used to it by now.

But something different is now.

Maybe about 2 or 3 times I’ve felt like something has hoped on my bed, like a small animal or something, and when I look no one is there.

Last night I felt the something get on my bed but this time it was coming towards me, it was like I was asleep and awake at the same time. However, I’m pretty sure I was sleep. So the something came towards me and I was sleeping face down and it like slipped under me and my body started vibrating. I couldn’t move at all, but I could actually speak lowly which I have never been able to do in my sleep paralysis which leads me to believe that I was sleep. I called out for Jesus two or three times and then it stopped and then I believe I woke up. I was pretty scared because It felt so real I could feel my body being shaken from under me as if it was real.

Hi Vanessa! Good question. Here's an excerpt from my DJ entry last night: (go to the link in my sig if you wanted to read the whole thing but its usually a long read)

My DJ wrote:There hadn't been a door on this stall. But I figured it didn't matter. Also, everything was really gross. I had my hand up against the stall at one point, holding it. Then I felt some sharp claws dig into both my wrists and grab me from behind. This caused me some panic. It felt very physical.

Whatever it was, it brought me out of the dream, and into my bed. It continued to hold me from behind, but now I only felt the sharp grip on my right wrist, and the grip on my left wrist wasn't sharp. I was in some sleep paralysis but was able to say, "Stop!" and then there was some silence while it continued holding me. It was very interesting when it replied to me, "Stop!" a bit louder.

I said, "Why are you doing this to me? Please don't do this." But I also alternated between panic and then remembering to relax because it was just sleep paralysis.

It brought me into a dream in which I was lucid at the onset. I turned around and looked at it. It was kind of shaped like a bowling pin, with blue, black and yellow. Maybe I will draw it. It had one eye at the top of the bowling pin.

So as you see I had something kinda similar. Its not the first time. And I am safe.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

HAGART

Re: Something Shaking you during sleep paralysis

Postby HAGART » 28 May 2018 22:51

When I first had sleep paralysis episodes back in 2012 (don't get them much anymore, but had a serious rash of them for a while).

A dark shadowy figure entering the room was how it started, and then became a shadow from under the bed with tendrils that could actually poke me!

But it was all in a dream state so my fear made up the story and reality of it. As you say however, you are already use to it, so I don't know. I also have sensed someone sitting beside me in bed, and it dips down so realistically. A few times is feels like a cat or dog is in bed with me too, based on real life memories.

So I don't know why it's happening, but can relate.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “For Beginners”