Having a bit of a dry spell right now. Any help?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
CatDreamer22

Having a bit of a dry spell right now. Any help?

Postby CatDreamer22 » 30 May 2018 04:35

So, the dreams I remember are now often more fuzzy and short, reality checks are not appearing, haven't become lucid in at least a month, and I find it harder to meditate and relax now.

The only thing that seems to have remained the same is my dream recall. Is this normal and it will go away eventually? It's getting really annoying now, how can I make this better?

LDer Charles

Re: Having a bit of a dry spell right now. Any help?

Postby LDer Charles » 30 May 2018 23:27

CatDreamer22 wrote:So, the dreams I remember are now often more fuzzy and short, reality checks are not appearing, haven't become lucid in at least a month, and I find it harder to meditate and relax now.

The only thing that seems to have remained the same is my dream recall. Is this normal and it will go away eventually? It's getting really annoying now, how can I make this better?

Hi CatDreamer22. Have you tried googling, "lucid dream dry spell"? Its something alot of people encounter and there are a few big articles and youtube videos on the first clicks. If you go through those and then have any questions you could ask it here and I'll be happy to help. I haven't had an LD dry spell in a while but I remember seeing the term on the side bar while watching other videos. There were some other factors like if I was doing video games a lot or other kinds of numbing out that seemed to make me not get lucid. IDK if the articles will mention those. I gave up video gaming stuff, watching clips on youtube and other computer-stuff that was numbing me out like 1-2 months ago and my LD's and dream recall have got back up there again. When I picked up those habits though I noticed a big drop in my dream quality so it wasn't worth it! Alot of people don't like to admit if something like drinking or another numbing-out behavior is reducing their dream quality because they don't want to make the changes in their life to quit. But I'll trade it!
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “For Beginners”