Entering the state

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
luskos

Entering the state

Postby luskos » 26 Aug 2018 22:45

Hi there!

I am not sure that i am using any specific technique, it's just that i focus on my inner sight waiting for clouds to form something specific, when i notice it i try just to observe it and not really focus on what i see.Once i focus hard i lose it.Every time i lose the picture something else forms, but i can recognize specific object or places, just need to stay in peaceiful observation blanking my mind of any thought or judgement.

Once i was forefully awoken while trying this technique, i wasn't lucid, i remember some vivid colors and it took some extra time to realize and snap out of the dream.Probably was in a lucid dream that i could not remember.Mostly dream with no color which was the strange thing.

Once i even think i entered dream space while awake, it was just like getting behind a curtain, but the problem was that i was still awake and there was nothing but void.It felt like transition to a dream.

When the dream scene forms everything is really detailed it's just i don't know how to realese from wake state, it's like staying on the doorstep.

I think that technique could work out if i train to notice the moment of falling.

Any help?

Return to “For Beginners”