Has anyone taken a item from a lucid dream?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
R99

Re: Has anyone taken a item from a lucid dream?

Postby R99 » 16 Jul 2018 04:40

Thanks for the previous post,

its my second day on b6 100mg pill. Last night had a Ld. I used to have some short dreams within first 5 hours of sleep, but it stopped now. I read that b6 promotes better sleeps, may be its giving me deep sleep in the process. I think am rested well in the morning, not sure. But after 5 or 4 hours sleep am getting more REM, REM equals dream. Its all short for now. am going to stop pills for next 3 days, see whats the change. Usually I don't have any trouble to remember my dream. So I can't say its helping my dream recall. Am sure my dreams are vivid and colorful. I think there is an increase in emotions in dream not sure for now. Next post within 4 days.
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

lucid_pancake

Postby lucid_pancake » 17 Jul 2018 07:58

I think the closest you could ever get is what Daniel Love did.

Google "lucid dreaming hand pan" to see what I mean.

He basically invented an instrument and musical scale in a (series of) lucid dream and had it created to that design.

This was his way of achieving just that - taking something hope from the dream world :-)

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 18 Jul 2018 17:28

While it wasn’t necessary an item I brought back, one time through coincidence when I attempted to use dream meshing with my friend (where we intentionally attempted to make our lucid dreams the same), we flew ourselves to a cinemark in both our lucid dreams. It turned out the movie we saw (Spider-Man) matched the plot and storyline of the one in real life. As you cannot really take much back from going to a movie, that worked out pretty well. As far as how I pulled that off, some users are either just very lucky or unlucky when it comes to chance.
FYI, I have my doubts in ghosts.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

iby1337

Postby iby1337 » 19 Jul 2018 17:42

Thank you for your reply guys interesting so it seems that mostly you bring back an experience,idea,emotion,and some times apparently scars ,marks from lucid dreaming rather than phycyical items.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”