Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Solaris_142

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Solaris_142 » 07 Aug 2018 16:40

I am a spiritual person but you are a perfect example of why I despise all religions.

You should not be trying to convert people and trying to push your religion onto others. Despite what you might think none of us need to be saved by your beliefs.

In my opinion this thread should be either deleted or moved to a more appropriate location than general lucid discussion as it has nothing to do with lucid dreaming.
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

Peter

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Peter » 08 Aug 2018 08:48

Missed this one and just hit the big red button on it.

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Solaris_142

Postby Solaris_142 » 09 Aug 2018 06:25

Peter wrote:Missed this one and just hit the big red button on it.

Peter

Thank you Peter.
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 16 Aug 2018 05:48

If people following their religion could just learn to be more accepting towards other who are different and understand that they cannot help the way their brains or chemistry is programmed, it would be so much easier to accept them as a part of our society. I just don’t like being looked at as evil by some of the others who follow their religion because my being bullied resulted in some permanent malfunctions in my brain.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”