SSILD or unintentional WILD?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Empyreal Sakaki

SSILD or unintentional WILD?

Postby Empyreal Sakaki » 23 Sep 2018 18:40

Ok, so first, as always, sorry for my my mistakes, as English is not my first language.

I have to say that it's not the first time I have tried SSILD. The first time I did, I had a regular dream in which I became lucid towards the end, waking up in the very moment I did my RC. This is the second time I practice SSILD with no "obstacles" (Uncomfortable bed, real life noise, light, etc), so I can say that SSILD is working pretty good for me!

I was taking a nap. I did SSILD and almost at the sixth short cycle, I fell asleep. I slept for like half an hour, waking up with my alarm, I didn't want to mess with my sleeping shedule so much. I don't think I dreamed something at this poimt, or at least, I can't remember it.

So the thing is, when I woke up, I was very sleepy and after checking the hour, I slept again. Now, I can't remember if I did SSILD again, but after a moment, I just felt my body fall asleep. An incredible thing, if you ask me, as for me, is the first time I experience it. Probably sleep paralysis taking over, but it was very cool.

Anyway, there was no loss of conciousness. I was there, awake, and suddenly, my eyes felt a lot more heavy and the general atmosphere changed. Then I know, I am in my dream bed.

The dream was short, and I woke up after walking around my room. But it felt just as real as reality, you know? I heard induced lucid dreams were more real and vivid, but I just didn't believe it until I was there. It felt amazing!

Now, sorry for the long post, I have the "lucid high", haha. I wanted to ask, was this a SSILD, or did I have my very first WILD without thinking it?

Thanks for reading!!
LDs: 8
Current dream goal: Petting a Piplup!

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”