What's your current LD goal?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
taniaaust1

Re: What's your current LD goal?

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Mar 2015 03:11

HAGART wrote:If you drive often when awake, driving a car in a dream is extremely common.

It also depends on the persons own symbolism. If a person isn't very in control of their life or feel like their life is always out of control, they may find themselves in their (non lucid) dreams always in the backseat of a car instead of in control/driving the car. So its quite possible for someone to drive a car in real life but just not experience dreams of driving one.

or if they feel their life is very slow and not achieving much, they may find themselves only driving slow cars in their dreams (or not driving at all). They may have a LD and manifest themselves a fancy red latest model porshe only to find that it wont drive faster then a few miles per hour :lol:
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Pika?

Postby Pika? » 20 Mar 2015 08:13

I only drove in a dream once. It was our shitty nissan pulsar. Anytime i try to drive in fancy car in a non lucid dream i end up in 3rd person view :( I do play a lot of NFS

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Vorsprung durch Technik- "Lead through technology"

buildit

Postby buildit » 20 Mar 2015 13:07

taniaaust1 wrote:
HAGART wrote:If you drive often when awake, driving a car in a dream is extremely common.

It also depends on the persons own symbolism. If a person isn't very in control of their life or feel like their life is always out of control, they may find themselves in their (non lucid) dreams always in the backseat of a car instead of in control/driving the car. So its quite possible for someone to drive a car in real life but just not experience dreams of driving one.

You could also say by this logic most of us should be airplane pilots. :lol:
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Harry Potter

Postby Harry Potter » 15 Dec 2015 01:57

Ride a broomstick or a dragon. Or ride a broomstick while being chased by a dragon. Or ride a dragon while being chased by a broo... never mind :D
DILD's: 17

WILD's: 2

Current LD Goals: shapeshift (Probably my favorite thing to do), and jump off of a skyscraper

Pika?

Postby Pika? » 15 Dec 2015 18:43

Yesterday I drove a white Lamborghini Aventador in a non-LD. :D :lol:
DAAAAAAAAMN it was awesome!. I think if it was an Ld i wouldve screwed it up :mrgreen:
Vorsprung durch Technik- "Lead through technology"

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”