effortless lucid dreaming every night

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
hopi_dreams

effortless lucid dreaming every night

Postby hopi_dreams » 28 Oct 2015 20:08

I have been able to dream lucidly since I was a child. It has come and gone through out the years but I have seem to have hit a mega lucid state recently. I am a 25 year old female living in the US. Nothing I do is out of the ordinary, I do not use drugs..ect..that would maybe encourage these states of consciousness. I am wondering why I have such vivid dreams, with total dream recall every night? I feel as if I am traveling to another realm. I am aware that I am dreaming and I feel in control. If I feel threatened I know how to wake myself up. I love being able to dream like this but they are getting pretty intense and I wake up not feel rested at all but like I have been awake in another reality. It is getting tiresome. I am starting to travel to places that have spirits (dead people who have not fully passed over) some times they show me memories, some times i am in their memory, other times they are shoving photos of their loved ones at me saying "love is all we know". Should I involve myself with this? It is a dream or are these people real?

I just want some feed back. I tell my dreams to my partner, friends and family and they look at me weird. No one understands it.

Please feel free to comment on this asap.

Thank you so much
Hope

Diamondec

Re: effortless lucid dreaming every night

Postby Diamondec » 05 Nov 2015 04:09

Have you day dreamed in a while? If not try to day dream.

Salman Khan

Re: effortless lucid dreaming every night

Postby Salman Khan » 05 Nov 2015 09:28

Hi,

First of all you should feel proud that you have mastered lucid dreaming so easily and the thing that it comes to you naturally without any inducing techniques is amazing. Not everyone can do that. Regarding your problems you stated that you meet some ghostly (or not so ghostly :) ) spirits is either just your hallucination or you are having conversation with your sub-conscious mind. Whatever you see/hear/talk is nothing but you. No other person can enter your dream. The memories that are being shown to you are your own sub-conscious memories which you don't know because they are not in your conscious mind. So nothing to worry and its just easy to change the dream scene if you don't like anything instead of waking up.

All the best :idea:

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”