I would like advice from lucid dreamers

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Lord Hug

I would like advice from lucid dreamers

Postby Lord Hug » 24 Jul 2016 06:29

Hi, I'd like to start by saying that Lucid Dreaming is something that occurs seemingly randomly and certainly not naturally. That is to say, no matter what I've done in the past my Lucid Dreams seem to be random. And though amazing, I'm not entirely certain that they are lucid, as whenever I believe I've gained Lucidity, I fly away (as flight is my greatest dream joy) only to lose lucidity without waking up. This leaves me uncertain as to whether it was true lucidity or not. I've experimented with consistent reality checks (which are often how I gain my lucidity) and some wake back to bed, which certainly increases the vividness of my dreams. I've also tried wake induced lucid dreaming, to some success (I've had the process broken by muscle spasms etc). Could I please have some opinions and help as to whether this sounds like actual lucid dreaming or not? Additionally, could you please recommend techniques that work for you and any potentially similar troubles anyone has had in the past? This would be very much appreciated, thank you.
Last edited by Lord Hug on 25 Jul 2016 21:17, edited 1 time in total.

Dane

Re: I would like advice from experienced lucid dreamers

Postby Dane » 25 Jul 2016 12:52

in contrast with your statement, LD does occur naturally, although your dream recall could prevent you from knowing the facts.
although i refrain from stating that everybody LD's naturally, but its definently a natural process.

not that i'm so damned experienced but i'll give you my thoughts anyway.

its quite possible that you dreamed of being lucid.
but its also quite possible that you indeed attained lucidity, and lost it.
next time, try to remind yourself every minute or so that you are in fact dreaming.
it's quite common actually.

Best of Luck matey!
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

Lord Hug

Re: I would like advice from experienced lucid dreamers

Postby Lord Hug » 25 Jul 2016 21:16

Thank you for the help! When I say I'd like advice from experienced lucid dreamers, I really just mean anyone who knows anything about them as you are certain to be more experienced than me. But thanks for the advice!

Dane

Re: I would like advice from lucid dreamers

Postby Dane » 26 Jul 2016 08:30

no problem, thats what this forum is for :D

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/how-to-make-lucid-dreams-last-longer.html

read this, this might provide the solution you seek.

Best of Luck!
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”