Why is not working?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
RedBlack

Why is not working?

Postby RedBlack » 01 Feb 2017 19:38

Hello guys, can someone tell me why it didn't worked for me MILD method?
I tried it 2 times and it didn't worked. First time when I did it I woke up from sleep with the alarm after 6 hours, I got to bathroom then back to sleep, but I forgot to make my mantra or vizualizing the dream that I want and I fell asleep. The 2nd time I woke up after 6 hours, I got to bathroom then back to sleep, but when I made my mantra and then vizualizing the dream, I couldn't fall asleep it made me stay awake. After I stopped vizualizing the dream I fell asleep but I don't remember any dream is it because I don't have a journal yet?
Another question: I can't lucid dream because all my dreams are black and white, I don't think that affects me, but I'm not sure...

Please someone respond to this!

Sean Jacobs

Re: Why is not working?

Postby Sean Jacobs » 13 Feb 2017 20:21

RedBlack wrote:Hello guys, can someone tell me why it didn't worked for me MILD method?
I tried it 2 times and it didn't worked. First time when I did it I woke up from sleep with the alarm after 6 hours, I got to bathroom then back to sleep, but I forgot to make my mantra or vizualizing the dream that I want and I fell asleep. The 2nd time I woke up after 6 hours, I got to bathroom then back to sleep, but when I made my mantra and then vizualizing the dream, I couldn't fall asleep it made me stay awake. After I stopped vizualizing the dream I fell asleep but I don't remember any dream is it because I don't have a journal yet?
Another question: I can't lucid dream because all my dreams are black and white, I don't think that affects me, but I'm not sure...

Please someone respond to this!

It is very rare for any lucid dreaming technique to work on the first few tries. Lucid dreaming is like learning to play a musical instrument. It take patients, persistence, consistency and a positive attitude. If you want to use MILD you have to keep trying until you succeed.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”