how to have more control in lucid dreams?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Clandestine

how to have more control in lucid dreams?

Postby Clandestine » 02 Jun 2018 17:45

I had my first lucid dream a while ago and my secound one just last night.
I knew I was dreaming, which is a whole lot different from regular dreaming I agree and there are a lot of people who still haven't felt the difference between dreaming and lucid dreaming, but I have only experienced on the level of just knowing.

In both dreams, I was giving out commands to my dream and the dream would respond after a few trys (still working on believing what I want to happen) but basically, I had no control of what commands I wanted to give. It felt like a regular dream where you have no control of what you're doing and you do some things that you might have done except a lucid dream where you know you can give commands out so I gave some pre determined commands.

btw just incase you misunderstand me and think I'm talking about a regular dream but mistaking it for a lucid. I was suddenly aware of my environment and it felt like I could see the dream world so I performed a reality check to confirm it. Looked at my fingers, had 5, looked away then back, had 3. The 2 fingers were still there just broken off like you could see the bone. Then after that I started to fly.

Cause I'm just gonna be honest. If I had any control over my lucid dreaming, I WOULD HAVE CHOSEN TO HAVE SEX. lets just be real here come on. At least once having sex but I never choose to do any of that stuff. well theres more than just sex that I wanna do but you get the point.

In my second lucid dream I was able to fly automatically. Should I even be able to fly for my second lucid dream? Idk. But it was so easy. I was just walking and then I felt this feeling in my stomach area like I was becoming weightless and I started to glide off the ground. I was then flying and able to hover up and down as I please.

Recently I haven't been able to write in my dream journal and I stopped performing reality checks as frequently as I was before but I still had these two lucid dreams. With barely performing reality checks and not writing in my dream journal anymore, I was able to have 2 lucid dreams for some reason. They all happened near the end of waking up and lasted probably a couple of minutes after 10 hours of sleep. I've heard of techniques which are used to stabilize the dream but I have never had the problem of getting too excited because I can't even control what I'm doing, lucid or not.

I know that lucid dreaming is just being aware you are dreaming and I know what that feels like now. It's a bit better than regular dreaming but if it still feels like watching a movie of yourself that performs slightly releat able actions which happen to be giving out commands then its not worth it. In both of my 2 lucid dreams. I couldn't feel or touch, smell, taste, or hear anything. And all I did in the dream was make characters disappear mostly. In my 2nd lucid dream. I actually flew which is slightly more intense but what I really wanna be doing is eating foods, changing the world itself, sex of course lol, having fights, flying but being able to feel the wind, etc.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”