What is the importance of this?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Clover

What is the importance of this?

Postby Clover » 07 Jun 2018 13:53

So I had a lucid dream today in which I ask my dream to show me something important but I do not understand why it is in important. So I start the lucid dream off in the cavern. I remember my goal to ask my dream to show me something important. When I ask the scene changes and I am in a computer lab. In front of me is a computer. It has a line as if you were about to ask sri or google a question. It starts to talk and I believe it is an audio file from a website. However I cannot hear anything. I am confused by this so I ask the dream for clarification. The space bar button is pressed on the keyboard and what I believe to be audio plays again. Can anyone relate to this or provide a suggestion of why or how this may be important? Perhaps I was supposed to hear the audio?

LDer Charles

Re: What is the importance of this?

Postby LDer Charles » 07 Jun 2018 22:48

Clover wrote:So I had a lucid dream today in which I ask my dream to show me something important but I do not understand why it is in important. So I start the lucid dream off in the cavern. I remember my goal to ask my dream to show me something important. When I ask the scene changes and I am in a computer lab. In front of me is a computer. It has a line as if you were about to ask sri or google a question. It starts to talk and I believe it is an audio file from a website. However I cannot hear anything. I am confused by this so I ask the dream for clarification. The space bar button is pressed on the keyboard and what I believe to be audio plays again. Can anyone relate to this or provide a suggestion of why or how this may be important? Perhaps I was supposed to hear the audio?

How did you feel when it was playing the audio but no sound was coming out? Maybe it was trying to show you that you would feel that way.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Petal

Postby Petal » 08 Jun 2018 16:04

I’m wondering if you consider yourself an audio person or a visual person? Maybe the dream is showing you something that you should see rather than hear. Perhaps, it’s the other way round you should be looking to visually compute your answers rather than listening to them in words or sounds. Or I don’t know, maybe something is already showing you something important from a computer and you for whatever are not hearing it’s importance. Maybe it’s you that’s not communicating what you see. Computer mean technology, new information, ideas and opportunities. If it’s not specking to you maybe you are not so interested in a new opportunity that’s being presented to you. Maybe you should look for something more familiar that does speak to you deeply.

I once did a guided visualisation like that. I can’t remember if I got the idea from a book or one of those odd YouTube relaxation videos. Anyhow, the guide told me to go to a special place and look inside a safe there to find what was important to me. I came up with a small red leather bond book, a crystallised rock form and golden phoenix egg... still not completely sure what that’s all about. Books = knowledge ( but why red bond and small?), crystal = cool clarity, Phoenix egg = new idea, a rebirth/life that can rise from the ashes repeatably. Wise men and fools can waste many days thinking about such nonsense. :D
Anyhow, Kind Regards. I hope to see you about...

Clover

Postby Clover » 08 Jun 2018 19:32

I like your suggestion. Perhaps it is implying that I am not listening to something important. And because I am not listening, I am confused. I am actually a tactile learner. Visual is my second strongest, while audio is my least strongest.

Petal

Postby Petal » 09 Jun 2018 18:20

Clover wrote:I like your suggestion. Perhaps it is implying that I am not listening to something important. And because I am not listening, I am confused. I am actually a tactile learner. Visual is my second strongest, while audio is my least strongest.

Being tactile fun, I wouldn’t of thought to be tactile in dreams. Lol! Maybe I should, but seriously I guess it’s a good way to think and learn as any other. Maybe you should push that kind of learning/thinking for your important answers. :arrow: :idea:
Anyhow, Kind Regards. I hope to see you about...

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”