Did i Lucid Dream or not?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Lil Thug

Did i Lucid Dream or not?

Postby Lil Thug » 09 Jun 2018 17:06

So, last night i dreamed i was checking snapchat, but then i saw i had like 8 days with a girl i actually had bout 21 dats with. So i did a reality check(only the check didnt asked myself if i was dreamin) and i pushed my fingers through my palm and it worked. Then i was teleported to another place, but after like one second the dream started fadin(didnt even feel that excited) so i started spinnin around but it didnt work. And thats the dream. So did i have a Lucid Dream? Or did i just dream i had one?

Petal

Re: Did i Lucid Dream or not?

Postby Petal » 09 Jun 2018 19:32

Yep, a mundane one but yep. Maybe think of a more exciting game app to visits, next time. :lol: Don’t give up. It will gets better.
Anyhow, Kind Regards. I hope to see you about...

Lil Thug

Re: Did i Lucid Dream or not?

Postby Lil Thug » 10 Jun 2018 00:29

ok, thx. Hahaha, ion really know why havin less days wit ppl on snap got me realizing i was dreamin but when sein a half beetle-half human guy didnt, guess dreams be real weird :lol: . but it really just based on luck. And i've heard its pretty normal to have short lucid dreams the first time

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”