Has anyone taken a item from a lucid dream?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
R99

Re: Has anyone taken a item from a lucid dream?

Postby R99 » 13 Jul 2018 12:31

iby1337 wrote:we can but where would we meet "if" we both managed to project the same day same time we need to practice AP alot im a noob myself but hey anything is possible.

Lets practice the hell out of it.
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

iby1337

Postby iby1337 » 13 Jul 2018 13:19

Yh lets practice would be fun i've got some galantamine on the way if it works ill let you know and maybe we can get a head start .

R99

Postby R99 » 13 Jul 2018 13:21

I could take b6.
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

iby1337

Postby iby1337 » 13 Jul 2018 13:24

take it and let me know your results please.

R99

Postby R99 » 13 Jul 2018 13:28

iby1337 wrote:take it and let me know your results please.

Within next week.. Don't take too much ok.

iby1337

Postby iby1337 » 13 Jul 2018 13:35

its going to arrive friday coming up, my only current available vitamin b6 is in a multivitamin at like 2mg dose so I doubt thats going to have a substantial effect. But ive read loads about galantamine and it seems very promising. Im writing from a tablet btw so sorry for all my grammar issues cba to correct them all.

R99

Postby R99 » 15 Jul 2018 05:18

iby1337 wrote:its going to arrive friday coming up, my only current available vitamin b6 is in a multivitamin at like 2mg dose so I doubt thats going to have a substantial effect. But ive read loads about galantamine and it seems very promising. Im writing from a tablet btw so sorry for all my grammar issues cba to correct them all.

Took b6 100mg yesterday night. Had Vivid and colorful dreams.

iby1337

Postby iby1337 » 15 Jul 2018 13:17

Thank you for your feedback, I took the red pill from dreamleaf recommended by Spacetimebadass yesterday night a hour or so before sleep had a very vivid dream clip and nearly became lucid but failed. Will try again soon and will buy the huperzine a with choline bitatrtrate (main ingrediants of dream leaf ) if the results of the red pill become consistent. I also will write a review about galantamine vs huperzine a and suggest anyone thats going to buy huperzine a for lucid dream purposes start off with Dream leaf or lucid esc because it starts you off with the right sources of choline and the right amounts of each ingredient so you can find out if it works for you then if you wish you can source your own ingredients after.

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 15 Jul 2018 16:23

[b][/I am just putting this article from Taileater on, and you can think about it :) b]

[quote][

Lucid Dreaming Pills that Don’t Work

Most lucid dreaming pills that are available on the market as branded products that you can buy have one main issue in common. The main issue is that they replaced galantamine with something called huperzine A. The problem with huperzine A is though it’s an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, just like galantamine, it doesn’t increase glutamate production in the hippocampus of the brain like galantamine does. This is what makes galantamine effective for lucid dreaming and improves control in the dream state. The reason that these companies are substituting galantamine with huperzine A is that galantamine has some legal restrictions in the United Kingdome, and because of that they can’t be marketed there. Huperzine A is not an adequate substitute for galantamine as a lucid dreaming supplement.

Dream Leaf
I wanted to love this lucid dreaming pill because of the packaging and because they started their company in my hometown but I just can’t support their cause. These lucid dreaming pills do not work because of two major flaws. Dream Leaf does contain 5-HTP in them which I have described as something that does work; however, they combine it with a species of mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) which is the wrong species of mugwort and is ineffective. This makes it so that you are simply throwing your money away to use a supplement that isn’t effective in dreams. Another supplement that dream leaf includes is huperzine A, which we have discussed is not an effective lucid dreaming supplement.

Overall if you are taking Dream Leaf you may have some results (mostly due to the 5-HTP) but you would be better off buying the supplements I discussed, saving your money, and overall having much better results.

dream leaf lucid dreaming pills don't work

LucidEsc
As like Dream Leaf, LucidEsc runs into the same problem when it comes to its use of huperzine A in its lucid dreaming pills. Additionally, LucidEsc contains choline and alpha GPC where we have discussed the effectiveness of GPC, but even in this LucidEsc has issues. Using both choline and alpha GPC is overkill. They both do the same thing and alpha GPC is much more effective for lucid dreaming.

Lucidesc Lucid dreaming pills dont work

Claridream PRO
Like both Dream Leaf and LucidEsc, Claridream PRO runs into the same problems when it comes to huperzine A. Claridream PRO uses Chinese Club Moss which contains huperzine A and once again produces the issues we discussed with the other two lucid dreaming pills.

Claridream PRO lucid dreaming pills do not work

Get Serious About Lucid Dreaming

If you are serious about lucid dreaming and are not interested in wasting your money on supplements that just don’t work, stop buying lucid pills that don’t work. Go online and buy the stuff that does, unbranded supplements that do what they should. These branded lucid dreaming pills are not effective because the companies behind them have not conducted proper research to know if their supplements are effective, which they are not. Most if anything they are just as effective as a placebo pill in nice a bottle.

I hope that this article helps you to get lucid while using lucid dreaming pills that work.

|

Lee is the creator of taileater.com as well as author of a number of published articles that deal with sleep, sleep paralysis, and lucid dreaming. Lee has a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and is currently studying at John F. Kennedy University for his Masters in Consciousness and Transformative Studies.

Lee Adams

Psychonaut, Consciousness Explorer, Taileaters.com

/quote]

iby1337

Postby iby1337 » 15 Jul 2018 16:45

Thank you for the review I will finish off my dream leaf and review it honestly, I have had more weird dreams with huperzine a and wake up tired like my body was awake the whole night so because of this I cannot say huperzine a dose not work but at the same time Im yet to become lucid using this pill so will only find out with experimenting futher.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”