COURSE VS WEBSITE

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
luciddreamer49

COURSE VS WEBSITE

Postby luciddreamer49 » 09 Aug 2018 18:39

Does anyone know how the course is different from the info on the website? Is everything in the course already put out there?

Solaris_142

Re: COURSE VS WEBSITE

Postby Solaris_142 » 10 Aug 2018 03:15

luciddreamer49 wrote:Does anyone know how the course is different from the info on the website? Is everything in the course already put out there?

I don't know what course you are talking about. But yes everything you need to know and much more is freely available on this forum and others.

The basic idea is simple I can explain in a few words. :) During your daily life you try to stay aware and question if you are dreaming or awake until you start questioning it in your dreams. And you use wake back to bed to help wake up your mind a bit and reset the intention to realize you are dreaming. And to also help improve recall. A lot has to do with how motivated you are and how much you want it.

Along the way as you practice you learn little things here and there that help you. You start to learn how your mind works a little. What types of dreamsigns to watch for. You can buy books on the subject if you like. But you don't even need books anymore with so much info on the internet and people to talk to about it on forums to share experiences with and to help with motivation and inspiration.

The only benefit I can think of in taking a course is on a pyschological level. Knowing you are taking a course may set the intention more firmly in your mind and help motivate you. And may even help to have dreams about it which might lead to lucidity.

If it's a course someone is asking money for I'd say skip it it's not at all necessary. But if it's free and you want to do it for fun and inspiration give it a try. :)
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

Solaris_142

Re: COURSE VS WEBSITE

Postby Solaris_142 » 10 Aug 2018 05:38

What the heck I just had this course ad popping up all over my computer page now lol.
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”