Back to Back Lucid Dreaming??!!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Lucky888

Back to Back Lucid Dreaming??!!

Postby Lucky888 » 13 Sep 2018 22:30

Hey guys just putting something out there as I have been Lucid Dreaming for a long while now but had a great experience a few days ago.

Woke from an aware Lucid Dream where it was totally vivid and a great experience. Then after gettitng up for a bit decided I would continue to relax and went back to another Lucid Dream! This one lasted longer and eventually I woke due to getting into an Elevator (something that I find can end lucid dreams for me).

However I really cant remember having such vivid and amazing "Back to Back" lucid dreams?? Like I said I am a seasoned Lucid Dreamer and very capable at this but has anyone else had this Lucid Experience straight after another Lucid Dream?

Curious to here??

Stay Lucky and Enjoy the Lucid Life!!

Mirach

Re: Back to Back Lucid Dreaming??!!

Postby Mirach » 16 Sep 2018 07:18

Lucky888 wrote:Hey guys just putting something out there as I have been Lucid Dreaming for a long while now but had a great experience a few days ago.

Woke from an aware Lucid Dream where it was totally vivid and a great experience. Then after gettitng up for a bit decided I would continue to relax and went back to another Lucid Dream! This one lasted longer and eventually I woke due to getting into an Elevator (something that I find can end lucid dreams for me).

However I really cant remember having such vivid and amazing "Back to Back" lucid dreams?? Like I said I am a seasoned Lucid Dreamer and very capable at this but has anyone else had this Lucid Experience straight after another Lucid Dream?

Curious to here??

Stay Lucky and Enjoy the Lucid Life!!

It happens for me sometimes too, but not always. And the second one is usualy longer and more vivd, like yours. I think that longest "chain" I had was 3 lucid dreams in a row in one night! First one was cool, I realized I am dreaming and started having party with dream characters. It the second one which was even better and longer I flew into space. And in the third one I had a perfect control over everything and I imagined that in the university (where I am going to study next year) are enormus organs with giant pipes in all walls! :D And they were here, I could see them...

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”