question about my method for lucid dreaming

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
ghost kid

question about my method for lucid dreaming

Postby ghost kid » 15 Dec 2018 23:52

I usually got to sleep in three minutes.So i set my phone to go of every minute.Separately.To get to the hypnagogic state more easy.Do you think this will work?

ghost kid

Re: question about my method for lucid dreaming

Postby ghost kid » 16 Dec 2018 01:42

Why no replies?:(

Caramel

Postby Caramel » 17 Dec 2018 15:19

To be fair, only you will know if it works for you. Is it working? Have you given it sufficient time/practice? What have you noticed?

The best way to practice LDing is to keep a journal - not necessarily for writing down any dreams, but for writing down how your practice is advancing. This tells your subconscious mind that you are interested, committed and serious about learning.

Hope that helps a little. :)
Swallowed by the seductive night

Juslisne

Postby Juslisne » 20 Jan 2019 11:59

There is this you can try:

Hold a ball in your hand and hang it over the side of the bed when you are trying to sleep. When you drop off you will drop the ball on the floor and stir a little. You can also put a key on a string and the jerk stirs you when you drop off.

It's a well documented technique. Tesla used it to get more creative ideas, apparently.

Also you can go to sleep with you arm at a right angle and when you fall asleep your arm drops and brings awareness back.

It's a well documented technique.

Juslisne

Postby Juslisne » 20 Jan 2019 12:00

There is this you can try:

Hold a ball in your hand and hang it over the side of the bed when you are trying to sleep. When you drop off you will drop the ball on the floor and stir a little. You can also put a key on a string and the jerk stirs you when you drop off.

It's a well documented technique. Tesla used it to get more creative ideas, apparently.

Also you can go to sleep with you arm at a right angle and when you fall asleep your arm drops and brings awareness back.

It's a well documented technique.

ghost kid

Postby ghost kid » 13 Apr 2019 22:29

Would a hardback book work juslisne? :D

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”