Is it possible to Lucid Dream 80% or more of the time?

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
OnlyOwl

Is it possible to Lucid Dream 80% or more of the time?

Postby OnlyOwl » 05 May 2017 00:48

I'd love to be able to induce a lucid dream successfully when I liked. I have been trying for over three years and it's still hit and miss If I have one. I'd say I miss more than I get them. :|

amyramoon

Re: Is it possible to Lucid Dream 80% or more of the time?

Postby amyramoon » 05 May 2017 20:52

As you become more familiar with the dream world and aware of what it feels like, over time, you'll get more comfortable in it, and if you put in the extra effort, you can be lucid within it.

dizzyuluru

Postby dizzyuluru » 05 May 2017 21:03

OnlyOwl wrote:I'd love to be able to induce a lucid dream successfully when I liked. I have been trying for over three years and it's still hit and miss If I have one. I'd say I miss more than I get them. :|

If you mean 80% of your dreams are lucid, I would guess that it is possible, yet very unlikely, and it could be mentally tiring to be honest.

However, if you mean 80% of the nights, or times you use a technique, it is most definitely possible over years of practice. Some people even lucid dream every night.
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

ranbowsprinkls

Postby ranbowsprinkls » 31 Mar 2018 01:19

How often are most people actually lucid?

(I feel like Ive read SO much onto this that I end up feeling like I must be doing something wrong & maybe everyone else is lucid 80% of the time their trying... )

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”