Easiest lucid dream technique

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
JAD

Re: Easiest lucid dream technique

Postby JAD » 21 Apr 2018 09:35

erichsa wrote:Day 2 or should I say night 2. Again after the middle of the night lights on and off again. Back to bed doing the exercise. The last dream is a blockbuster. It is raining cats and dogs in cape town, and floods of water every where. What is new for me is the new fantastic vividness of the dreams. To see and feel the Rain and chatting with the people remarking on the super strong rain. SSILD for me means being very much aware. :)

Let's hope that dream is prophetic. Without the flooding of course.

LDer Charles

Re: Easiest lucid dream technique

Postby LDer Charles » 27 Apr 2018 16:42

Thanks for everyone's posts. It was a good read. I guess my easiest LD technique is dream journaling. I think its dream journaling that everything else can stem from because it helps with DILDs through dream awareness. As well as WILD/DEILD/etc because I can journal about my WILD/DEILD experience to work on my technique.

So in an indirect way dream journaling's involvement in all the techniques makes it the easiest to me because keeping a dream journal can help me get any kind of LD. Well dream journaling might not always be that easy though.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”