Easy method to having WILDs (CSILD)

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
CatDreamer22

Easy method to having WILDs (CSILD)

Postby CatDreamer22 » 30 Apr 2018 00:05

I call this technique, (Catchy Song Induced Lucid Dream). I know it may sound like a joke, but for all of you who saw my April fools prank, I'm promising you now, this is NOT a prank.

Ok so last night, I was able to induce 2 WILDs, and it's all because of this method I tried out.

I'd say it's a little bit similar to the FILD technique, but more of a mental thing rather than physical. I know this sounds a bit weird, but you have to have a song stuck in your head to do it.

You still should wake up in the middle of the night and remain tired so you don't move. But you gotta have some kind of song in your head. Now, once it's in, you need to make it as vivid and loud as possible and let it flow through, no matter how annoying or bad it is. It should go away once your lucid dream starts.

Once you have the song in your head and it, and you really feel it, listen to the song and don't focus on anything else besides it. Don't move, don't think, don't make any actions, just listen to the song. After a few seconds, you should start feeling sleep paralysis, and the dream should start up!

I think it works, because the song is a good distraction from your thoughts and urges to move, which makes WILD a whole lot easier. Though this is a completely new technique. Not WILD, CSILD.

LosFreakos

Re: Easy method to having WILDs (CSILD)

Postby LosFreakos » 30 Apr 2018 10:32

I've been thinking of something similar the last few days and I should stop thinking about it and start doing it. I always have some songs in my mind that are being played on repeat, my mind is literally just 90% music that I like, 10% everything else. This should be a piece of cake for me. :lol:
Are you sure you're not dreaming right now? :P

CatDreamer22

Postby CatDreamer22 » 30 Apr 2018 13:37

At least we now know we can use catchy bad songs to our advantage. I also have a mind constantly full of music, so it has been successful for me so far.

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 06 May 2018 02:54

CatDreamer22 wrote:At least we now know we can use catchy bad songs to our advantage. I also have a mind constantly full of music, so it has been successful for me so far.

Thanks CatDreamer22 If I can find the right song I will try it :)

The songs in my head most are mainly from ages 14-20 even though I haven't listened to them in a long time. (Im now 28) or my mom played alot of Jewel since I was even younger so that will be in my head alot.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”