Popularity rating of methods?

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
LucidCat

Re: Popularity rating of methods?

Postby LucidCat » 22 May 2018 01:10

I'm about to go to bed - but before I'll throw in a short practical suggestion that just crossed my mind:

Sensory Deprivation of any kind.
The best would be spending some time in a float-tank.
Other than that - whatever you do in order to achieve your goal - do it in a silent, visually most unexciting, smell-neutral environment, wearing comfortable clothes and adjust the temperature to your liking.

I will think about more possibilities.
Tell me briefly about your lucid dreaming journey :arrow: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20305

CARPE NOCTEM

infinice

Re: Popularity rating of methods?

Postby infinice » 22 May 2018 02:14

LucidCat wrote:I'm about to go to bed - but before I'll throw in a short practical suggestion that just crossed my mind:

Sensory Deprivation of any kind.
The best would be spending some time in a float-tank.
Other than that - whatever you do in order to achieve your goal - do it in a silent, visually most unexciting, smell-neutral environment, wearing comfortable clothes and adjust the temperature to your liking.

I will think about more possibilities.

I've spent my whole life avoiding stimulation (yes, including a float tank... that resulted only in acute boredom), so i've taken that about as far as it can go.
Thanks anyway.

What did the sadist do to the masochist? Nothing.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”