has anyone been able to remember the previous day of real life during a dream?

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
Ianmc5

has anyone been able to remember the previous day of real life during a dream?

Postby Ianmc5 » 04 Feb 2019 20:24

not much to say here, just curious. but i had my first lucid dream recently but i couldnt remember what real life was like or the previous day.
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

Peter

Re: has anyone been able to remember the previous day of real life during a dream?

Postby Peter » 04 Feb 2019 20:48

yip all the time and to firm up a WILD dream entry I will state my name, occupation, what I had for tea and so I am firmly embedded in the dream and all senses (dream senses) working.

Just something to practice
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Ianmc5

Re: has anyone been able to remember the previous day of real life during a dream?

Postby Ianmc5 » 05 Feb 2019 21:24

Peter wrote:yip all the time and to firm up a WILD dream entry I will state my name, occupation, what I had for tea and so I am firmly embedded in the dream and all senses (dream senses) working.

Just something to practice

hmm. ive tried wild recently but i stopped because the hallucination things started to get really freaky, but only because i expected them too. ill try wild again sometime with the thing you said. (also chai tea is my favorite, and earl gray tea, and irish breakfeast tea. ;) )

Peter

Postby Peter » 06 Feb 2019 01:56

they are only hallucinations are only that and occur at REM onset so you are more in the dream that out. Don't fear them, greet them with some quiet observation and you will be in a dream and luicd in an instant. they are the doorway at times
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Ianmc5

Postby Ianmc5 » 06 Feb 2019 21:43

Peter wrote:they are only hallucinations are only that and occur at REM onset so you are more in the dream that out. Don't fear them, greet them with some quiet observation and you will be in a dream and luicd in an instant. they are the doorway at times

alright, thanks :) . also can you do wild without waking up during your biggest REM cycle? like when you go to bed? and if so does it mess up your sleep since your starting with REM?

Peter

Postby Peter » 07 Feb 2019 07:16

WILD is being awake and not losing awareness when you drift into the dream and anytime it works you can call it a WILD. Don't get to hung up on REM and all the differing techniques, just think of dreaming and becoming aware in your dreams, do some regular reality checks so they become part of you habits like brushing teeth or washing hands and all of this will in time flow in a solid easy process that you own and works well.

You cant force it but need to find and work with your own strengths

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”