Try Shared Dreaming?

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
DrG

Try Shared Dreaming?

Postby DrG » 08 Apr 2019 12:17

I've come across research supporting the idea that conscioussness is non-local and impacts quantum physics. Given this is true, having shared dream experiences with another person is possible. I want to test this theory out, I need experienced lucid dreamer(s) to participate.

Generally the steps would involve: become lucid, meet at a designated dream location, find the other person, share information (like a code word you couldn't guess by chance) in the dream, communicate while awake to see if the information has been transferred. No need to meet in person, share personal info, etc. Simple as dreaming and chatting on this forum.

Reply or DM me if you have any interest, and we can discuss more details. I would expect to run this experiment over a time frame of months, given the difficulty that both parties need to become lucid, meet, and be able to recall fine details of the dream. This experiment could also be run with multiple people.

Somni

Re: Try Shared Dreaming?

Postby Somni » 12 Apr 2019 01:31

Hi DrG.
I'm interested in your experiment. Could you explain some more details about it?
Can you share the research you talk about? Also, I would like to know the level of lucid dreaming experience required to participate.
Thank you.

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”