Limitations

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
satyesu

Limitations

Postby satyesu » 16 Nov 2017 01:11

It seems like I go lucid in every dream, but I have limited control. I can fly, but typically only so fast and so high and people try to chase me. I can mirror-jump, but only to the same monster-filled building. I often have stuff in my mouth I can't get out. Etc. How do I "fix" this? Also, my dreams usually end right at the "good" part - I'm about to figure out what's going on, or have some time with the girl, or whatever.

TheQuantumWreck

Re: Limitations

Postby TheQuantumWreck » 03 Jan 2018 08:41

Hello!

"It seems" you said ?

Do you mean you are aware of the fact you are dreaming but stuck in the flow of the story ?

satyesu

Postby satyesu » 03 Jan 2018 14:54

That's a good way of putting it, yeah!

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 04 Jan 2018 14:28

It seems like I go lucid in every dream, but I have limited control. I can fly, but typically only so fast and so high and people try to chase me. I can mirror-jump, but only to the same monster-filled building. I often have stuff in my mouth I can't get out. Etc. How do I "fix" this? Also, my dreams usually end right at the "good" part - I'm about to figure out what's going on, or have some time with the girl, or whatever

This reads to me like normal dreaming. Do you do checks to see if you are Lucid? If Lucid you control the dream. Firmly demand what you want to do. As you are the Actor and Director you must be in control. For myself I also enjoy my normal dreaming as it has helped me over the years to understand myself and having a better Physical life by showing me in my dreams how to be more aware. You should have reoccurring dreams, which have a message for you and for you over time to understand, and perhaps act on them. It was for me a matter of time, but I am having often great fun in my vivid dreaming. I quote my experiences as advise to you, and hope the may help you a bit. :)

satyesu

Postby satyesu » 04 Jan 2018 14:54

Huh. Okay, thanks. Is it possible to dream that I know I'm dreaming? If so, I think I have, but "woke up" still dreaming.

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 05 Jan 2018 16:41

Huh. Okay, thanks. Is it possible to dream that I know I'm dreaming? If so, I think I have, but "woke up" still dreaming

That is the aim of Lucid Dreaming. Ask yourself: Am I dreaming, do checks.
Ask to do things you want to do. If you can do them you are in command. You are being Lucid. We are all different and will advance at different speeds in our learning, and I hope you will have love, joy, and fun in your Physical and Dream Life. :)

satyesu

Postby satyesu » 05 Jan 2018 18:12

Thanks for your help!

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”